1) What is something people might be surprised to learn about you? I’m not sure anything about me would surprise anybody. They expect me to be “eccentric.”
2) What is a memory you have from third grade? Having a crush on both a boy, and a girl.
3) Do you play any musical instruments, if so, what? I played the zither, tried to play the piano, tried to play the guitar, tried to play the recorder, tried to take voice lessons, and tried to play the banjo.
4) Have you had your 15 minutes of fame? If I did, it wasn’t very memorable.
5) Have you ever met someone famous? Yes. But I’m no name dropper.
6) I feel the most beautiful when I ___________. I am sparkling clean and smell good.
7) What’s something you hope will never come back in style? Leisure suits.
8) What song reminds you of your high school years? “Come Sail Away”
9) Did you graduate from college, if so, what was your degree? B.S. in Psychology, and a J.D.
10) If you could eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate!